Saturday, September 17, 2011

its about life....

i dont know what im thinking....some times i feel like life is just so plastic!!!
seems a good person infrnt,but not at back....such a freak..i dont know what was in their mind,but......hurmm....did im to prnoid...did im to much....did im wrong....what was im doing till they act like tuutttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im just like an alien ..did im do wrong?why...why it was so many plastic people around me....im standing hear just as a "hamba ALLAH" that wanted a happy and peaceful life...but what i just get is...i dont know how to dscribe those in words...so speechless.....but im still thankful to allah because trust to me to being khalifah in this earth..still give me a ....i dont know,but maybe a test to make me be a though person...to gain my "keimanan" to him....subhanallah.....plese give me a strgh....plese give me a strigh way to face my future...plese make me to be a thankful person ya allah.ya allah,im bagging you ya allah,dont make me to be like  munafik person,get me away from the bad soul.....amin...amin ya robbal alamin..

No comments:

Post a Comment